Non-Profit Foster Family Organization
Our Vision: Agape Villages will become the foster care agency of choice in fulfilling the needs of disadvantaged children and their families throughout our service area.
Our goals include:
- To give dysfunctional biological families an opportunity to heal, grow and develop.
- To strengthen, where possible and appropriate, the foster child's relationship with his/her family to promote reunification.
- To provide a safe and nurturing environment for abused and neglected children until they can be reunified with their biological families, be adopted or become emancipated, as appropriate.
- To provide children and adolescents with supportive relationships with caring foster parents who are dedicated to a lifetime commitment where reunification of the child with his/her biological family is not possible.
- To develop and maintain trained and certified foster families in which each child is nurtured and valued.
- To advocate for and procure the very best ancillary support services available to meet each child's unique needs.
Services by which we distinguish ourselves include:
- On-call availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Weekly in-home case management by a master's level social worker
- Effective training requirement prior to certification as competent, fully qualified foster parents
- Support groups to meet the need of our foster families
- Substantial financial support for foster families